Avenue Group, Inc. (OTC BB:AVNU.OB - News) is engaged in the exploration and development of oil and gas reserves. Its strategy is to acquire a portfolio of oil and gas assets that include low risk oil and gas reserves internationally and the generation of low risk drilling opportunities in Appalachia and similar basins in the US.
Avenue Group, through is subsidiary Avenue Energy Israel LTD, is the license holder of the Heletz-Kokhav field, the most prolific oil field discovered in Israel. Heletz-Kokhav has produced in excess of 17.2 Million barrels. Avenue is also the General Partner of Avenue Appalachia 2006-LP engaged in an ongoing 10 well program in West Virginia.
Board & Management
|LEVI MOCHKIN, CHAIRMAN AND CEO
- Raised in excess of AU$700 Million for mining companies as one of Australia’s leading investment bankers.
- Most recently as CEO of WCP (ASX:WCP) raised market cap from AU$2 Million to AU$35+ Million.
- Recently raised AU$20 Million for WCP.
- Founder Non-Exec. Director of Uranoz (ASX.URO) a Uranium & Geothermal company spun-off from WCP in a AU$12 Million IPO.
|AMBASSADOR URI BAR-NER - DIRECTOR
- Former Deputy General Director of the Israel Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Has held senior diplomatic positions in the United States, Europe and Asia.
- Ambassador of Israel to Turkey from 1998-2001.
- One of the founders of the Schneider Childrens Hospital in Petach Tikvah.
- Currently acts as Vice Chairman of the American-Israel Friendship League.
|BOAS ARNON - SENIOR GEO-SCIENTIST
- Geo-Scientist with 29+ years experience in Geological and Geophysical interpretations. Expertise in mature field development, integration of geologic and production performance data in locating additional infill drilling targets and assessing barrel chasing opportunities behind pipe.
- LTRO ltd. 2003 - Present - Conducted workshops for Shell UK and ExxonMobil UK , on Practical production Geology & Advanced Field Development Concepts.
- Addax Petroleum 2003 - 2004 Developed inventory of 22 new infill development wells offshore and 18 wells onshore and 35 workover leads.
- Shell UK 1997 – 2002 Spearheaded detailed production Geology and engineering studies for Brent field redevelopment
- Independent consultant 1993 - 1997 Stints in USA, UK, France, Israel, Africa, and the Soviet Union.
- Exxon UK 1989 - 1993 Northern North Sea. Sr. Redevelopment Geological & Reservoir Scientist & Brent Field Geol.Advisor.
- Esso France 1986 - 1989 Paris & Aquitaine Basins. Chief Production Geologist. Chounoy field
- Exxon E&P, Houston - 1978-1993 Served in a series of increasing responsib le positions culminating asProduction Geologist Gulf Coast division.
- Graduated 1978 MSc. Geology, Sedimentology program RPI Troy, NY. 1976 BSc. Geology & Physics, minor in Computer Science, at Hunter College, CUNY, NY. Graduated Cum Laude.
|NECATI DEMIRCAN, VICE PRESIDENT ENGINEERING AND OPERATIONS
- Petroleum Engineer with 30 years of services in the oil and gas industry within Turkey, US, Republic of Georgia and Azerbaijan.
- Managing Director of Oiltek Engineering Company a Turkish based, Petroleum Engineering Firm.
- From 1968 until 1996 held a variety of managerial and technical positions with Mobil Exploration Mediterranean Inc. and Mobil Exploration & Production, US.
- From 1997-2007 acted as VP Operations for Frontera Resources in in the Caucasus Region. Acted as Senior Operations Manager for Salyan Oil, an operating company formed by Amerada Hess, Frontera Resources and Azeri National Oil Co. (SOCAR). Prepared and executed work programs and production was increased from 2500 BOPD to 6000 BOPD during a year. Presently he is VP Operations for Frontera Resources.
- Received a B.S. in Petroleum Engineering and an M.S. in Petroleum Engineering from the Technical University of Istanbul
|VLADIMIR GERCHIKOV – CONSULTING GEOLOGIST
- Over 20 years of International oil and gas exploration and production projects.
- Stints in Russia, Vietnam, Israel, Colombia, and the Caspian region.
- Responsible for the discovery of two fields each containing over 500 million barrels recoverable.
- Served as chief geologist on the rig and drill ship which discovered the large White Tiger and Dragon fields in Vietnam.
- Served as Exploration Manager for Lapidoth on the Zuk-Tamrur field in the early 1990’s.
- Graduated in 1980 from the Oil and Chemistry University of Baku, Azerbaijan with a M.Sc. in Geology.
|MENDEL MOCHKIN – DIRECTOR AND EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT
- 10 years of experience as founder and early hire of several companies in the oil and gas, video streaming, and digital media sectors.
- Sourced, evaluated and financed high impact E&P opportunities in The US, Colombia & Abroad.